dimarts, 20 de novembre del 2012

m -->
Last Summer

Hi I'am Maria and I live in Banyoles. I begin 2 ESO in Casa Nostra and a I like the school.


General Explanation

Today I explain my summer hollidays. First I start for the first month, June and then I explein old the oder months.

Main Body

This summer I did a lot of things. In June I went to Mallorca for 10 days. I went by plane. When I came back I went it a summer school all July and the last day I went with the school to sleep in the forest. In Agust I went to Llança with my friends for 1 week. We did a lot of things. All the days in the morning, at 8 i' clock we went to swim in the sea. In september my sister and I went to Saragosa. I went to visit my family, my grandmother, my cousins, my uncle and my aunt. I stayed in Saragosa for a week. That's all my summer and it has been fantastic!!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada